Services, Rates, and Policies
Individual Counselling for Adults and Adolescents
60 Minute Session - $130 + GST
Counselling is an important investment. Feel free to contact me to arrange for a brief initial chat online. We can explore what kid of support you are looking for and whether I will be a good fit for your needs.
I am available for in-person or remote counselling:
- Mondays 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Thursdays 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesdays 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Fridays 9:00am - 2:00pm
You can pay for counselling services by:
- e-transfer (email@example.com)
- credit card online (Paypal: paypal.me/RBullockCounselling)
- cheque (to Rachel Bullock)
Companies such as Blue Cross, Greenshield Canada, Great West Life, and Sun Life offer insurance for working with a Registered Clinical Counsellor. Please check with your benefits plan provider to find out if you are eligible for coverage, or if you need a referral from a health care professional.
I accept payment directly from you, and provide you with an email receipt after I have received payment for our session. You can then submit receipts to your insurer for reimbursement.
I am registered to offer counselling to clients who have coverage from:
- CVAP (Crime Victims Assistance Program)
- FNHA (First Nations Health Authority)
To cancel a session, please provide at least 48 hours notice on business days. If you do not provide 48 hours notice, you will need to pay 50% of the session rate. The exception to this policy is if we are meeting in-person and you or I have or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-related symptoms. In that case, notice is not required, and we can easily switch to online counselling if you are feeling well enough for a session.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
My Covid-19 Safety Protocols follow the current mandates by the BC Government:
- For in-person counselling sessions, masks are optional. I am happy to wear a mask if that is more comfortable for you.
- Please take a moment to wash your hands in our washroom before and after our session.
- If you have any symptoms of potential communicable diseases such as a slight runny nose, fever, tickly throat, or aches and pains, please let me know as soon as possible. We can shift your session to virtual delivery, or rebook for when you are feeling better. If I am not well and need to switch to virtual delivery or rebook, I will let you know as early as possible.
To book a session, or to learn more, please contact me.